Sunday 2 June 2013

Exam Breakdown

So I take it we have all been there, that dreaded moment, where you are sat biting at your nails, blurry eyed, wondering why you ever chose to do a degree?

Well I had one of those moments, except it wasn't just the one, it felt like it was my entire week. Luckily my lovely mummy took me out for a coffee and a gluten free beetroot cake (much nicer than it sounds, I promise). Finally, I was back on track... Until today, when instead it's a mental block. Even just looking at a page of notes gives me a headache. Remind me why we do this to ourselves?

Oh yesss, a degree accompanied by the gloried hope of a first. I already want my results and I haven't done my last exam yet!!

In brighter news, this time next week I'll be returning home after a luxury stay in London! Two nights in a 5 Star hotel and an afternoon of polo is totes' what the doctor ordered.

Anyway, back to the grindstone. I am going to leave you with a couple of photos of my woof's to brighten up your day.

Good luck to everyone taking exams at the moment,

The Learned Rose x


My Buttercup - Taken by my sister


'Mother you promised me shopping'


Cuddles x

No comments:

Post a Comment