Thursday 23 May 2013

Countdown to Summer

I thought you would be pleased to know, two weeks today will be my first day of summer freedom!!

I am just under half way through land law revision now. Ideally I am hoping to finish all the 'absorbing of information' by Wednesday so I can start past exam papers and the best part of revision... making colourful posters. Furthermore, Amazon delivered the life saver today. I don't know what it is about land law but I really struggle with it, so lets hope this helps to really cement the facts in my mind.

My Little Helper


Talking about the post, I had a lovely parcel from my Granny this week. Amongst some bits and bobs for my sister, there was also a summer playsuit which she had made for me!! I was thrilled as you can imagine. I'm not the most artistic nor creative person so when someone has talent like this it amazes me. Granny also made me a beach bag, perfect for my summer in Mallorca. 

 Playsuit a la Granny

Special Delivery
Finally, I just want to send my condolences to the family and friends of the soldier brutally attacked in Woolwich yesterday. The human race is a cruel thing and it makes me feel physically sick that some people believe this is the most appropriate way to express themselves. 

Anyway, that's enough of me for now,
Take care, especially my friends and readers in and around South London,

The Learned Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment