Monday 6 May 2013

Study Season

Like every year, the end of Easter symbolises one thing to students: The start of study season. This year is no exception, especially as yesterday marked one month until university life in London is completely over! Daunting does not even cover it.


Views from my university- on a rather gloomy day!

I am all on track though, today I completed my Law Project. It is all preened, printed and looking pretty ready for hand in tomorrow. After this, I only have one more piece of coursework and a four hour Land Law exam. On that note, if anyone has any helpful advice on remembering Land Law it will be greatly accepted!!

Although, life has not been all serious study I must admit. One of my closest friends came to stay over the weekend. We were busy bees, visiting potential flats for next year (and local pubs) in between finishing off our law project and drinking plenty of prosecco and rose.

My lovely friends from Ireland also came over for a few days to experience London life and for a talk by Lady Hale, which our university had arranged. She was FANTASTIC. After listening to her talk about her life, the House of Lords and the Supreme Court for a little over an hour, it is safe to say I have a new idol. Once questions were over we all made a speedy change and headed off to Tiger Tiger to show the Irish a standard night out in Central.

Finally, I have booked my one way flight to Mallorca for the summer! I cannot wait, despite being a little bit scared about studying a module, not just in another country, but another language also. However, to make the experience all the more memorable my best friend is going out there with me for the first week. It will be AMAZING. As a matter of fact I'm going to visit said friend in Essex on Friday, we are going to be very mature and sensible by having a study weekend.

Mallorca is my Homeland- la Seu, Palma


This next month will be all about focus focus focus. Revision breaks will include a lot of coffee and walking the woofs to get some fresh air. On that note, how gorgeous has the weather been this Bank Holiday weekend? I'll leave you with a picture of my gorgeous puppy who is growing up to be an adorable country squire.

Ramos enjoying his walk at the Common
Take Care,

Learned Rose x


No comments:

Post a Comment