Friday 2 March 2012

The Initiation

Hello, welcome to my blog!

As new acquaintances I assume we should go through the usual pleasantries, if you would like?

Firstly, I am a family girl who is a complete country bumpkin. I have lived in the tranquillity of the same village for as long as I can remember. My mother is Spanish and this has greatly influenced the way I have been brought up, as well as my passion for the language, culture and country itself. I still live at home and have truly earned my 'Villager' status. We also have three dogs and three cats that all live quite happily together...surprisingly. Currently I am a student in London, managing to escape the grips of the Big City by commuting in daily. For that hour a day, I can be completely introverted, reading my book as the carriages leave the assiduous Capital and pass through the dormant landscape.

Unfortunately, this is all you will get from me at the moment, but hopefully it is enough for you to feel more familiar around me now. As to what makes me tick, I guess you'll have to read the following posts to find out...

Hasta luego, Speak again soon.

The Learned Rose x

The perfect place to walk the hounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment