Sunday 4 March 2012

I Love My Dogs, and Your Dogs, Oh and that Dog Over There...

Hi There,

From my introduction you may have got a few clues as to my interests in life, and one BIG thing in my life is my love for my 'Woofs'. We have three, you see, and I can't bare the thought of the many dogs out there that are cruelly treated or have no forever home. However, as a law student (something I failed to acknowledge in my introduction) I feel dismayed at the legislation in place with regards to 'Dangerous Dogs'. I could sprout on about it all day, but instead I'm going to post the article I wrote for my Law Society Newsletter, entitled 'Dangerous Dogs, Media Monsters'.

Please feel free to leave your comments or views,

The Learned Rose x

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, LOVE the title! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa, you know it's true, that's why! xx

    ReplyDelete