Tuesday 12 February 2013

Bad Blogger Turning Good

Surprise surprise, look who's back!

As you can tell I have not blogged in a very long time, atrocious behaviour some may say. A lot has been happening in my crazy country world although now I am back and on top form, that I assure you.

In these last few months I have been a busy bee. The last year of university is certainly as strenuous as I thought it might be, however last semester I took some fantastic topics that kept me engaged and focused and this semester looks like it will be much the same.

A few weeks ago my 'Citizenship and Combating Crime in the EU' module held a fantastic day, including guest lecturers from Rotterdam. This module also includes a week trip to Pecs in Hungary for which I cannot wait! It will be hard work with 9-5 lectures yet the topic is so inspiring that it leaves you eager to learn as much as possible.

There has been rather a few things going on recently in the political sphere which have caught my eye. I will be sure to be blogging about these issues so I hope you will be interested to hear my views on each topic.

Briefly before I go, I have to tell you about our new addition. His name is Ramos and he is a rescue puppy from DDA Watch. As a family we are 'failed foster parents' because we spent some time fostering this adorable little pup and his two siblings. However, in the words of my father "he's just too attached" so now we have another bounding bundle of joy running around the place. His brother and sister also got loving homes, with his sister going to one of my oldest and dearest friends, meaning that puppy play dates happen in abundance!

Seeing triple?

Speak to you soon,

Take care,

The Learned Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment